Monday, April 13, 2009

Web 2.0 A letter to self post using ZOHO

Dear Self,
    It so nice to have you in my life Self. I mean you are really a wonderful person and I enjoy your company. Sometimes you may bore me to death with your boring thoughts and ideas and other times you may have me dying laughing from your silly thoughts. Self I don't know what I would do without you. I know that we are stuck together until the day we both perish but gosh can I get a minute to breath Self. I mean it's not like you have to invade my whole life. Well maybe you don't have a choice but what about if I meditate or take yoga or something. Ha, you cant get me there. Or maybe you can. Oh well I'm done talking to you self. You have to help me figure out a way to post this letter to you inside our blog. Yea I said our, cuz you are that close to me Self. I mean we do everything together and the only time I dont see you is when I have my eyes closed. But I can hear you still. It's like you never shut up. Okay self I have to go but do follow me all day long cuz you're already driving my nuts. Oh before I forget, I know you was thinking the same thing I was thinking self, Who in the world came up with the name ZOHO. Whatever talk to you later.

P.S. Stay out of the snack machine you look like you put on a few extra pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment