Monday, April 13, 2009

Del.icio.us

Okay I really wanna say wowzers to this site. I know it's very convenient for people like me who have favorite sites and stuff like but I really dont understand what the mp3 giver wayers want me to do. But I will try to find out. I mean I understand the site and all, and I think its a great idea to to have your bookmarks on the go like an email account on the go. Maybe they should make it mobile and whats up with the word Del.icio.us where are these people getting these names from? Gosh its driving me nuts trying to figure out what makes them choose these names for these... things that we do online. First we have Blog, then we have twitter, then we have Del.icio.us, what next, "DAMYHESI" that like the fist to letter out of each word dashboard, my account, help and, sign out.

1 comment: