Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Life" The Ultimate Glass Maze
















I'm only 27 years old and I feel I have a long way to go. Some may consider me a baby which is very valid in this day and age. I wanted to Blog about life. Not the whole boring concept of it but a more interesting
outlook on how I view life so far through a headbutting experience. Well since we're on the learning thing I want to point out that in my days of living life has been a glass maze to me so far. I even think that the "Highway" of life is glass too with many detours. For instance I'll begin with my journey. I walk a very sanctified life... LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Wooooo. That was funny. Yea right I wish I had. Okay where was I, Oh yea. I lived a very rough life as all of us have I'm sure. As I tried to find the right way to go, I've always ended up banging my face dead smack into a dead end in this Glass Maze. I took turns here and there and even ignored the ones that I should've taken so that I could get through it smoothly. Well with the learning process, I've decided now that I should have left breadcrumbs a long time ago. I would have been better for me to know not to repeat the mistakes I've made by leaving breadcrumbs in this maze. That's a rough journey and many people get lost forever like the hobo's (no offense) that we see in cities and other places like NYC Train stations. I guess that they decided that life glass maze was just a little to complex for them and just layed down in the middle of the maze for people to walk over them and keep it moving. I myself and others as well may have decided to take a different approach but it sure is mind boggling and frustrating trying to go thru this maze. I'm not even sure if we all even reach our destination. It's a really deep learning journey. Very much coinciding with the Highway Of Life. Sometimes we try to find our way and get lost along the way. With all the detours known to man it get rough and confusing at the same time to the point where we have no direction.It's all a part of the learning process. The decisions we make the things we go through are what makes the journey and learning process the way it is today for all of us. Right now we are going trough a recession and millions of people are loosing thier jobs and many others are at this point on the highway of life and in this glass maze. I know I've been there myself plenty of time and currently I have some direction but it's like I get stuck in the middle without anyway to turn. Still in all do any of us really know our true destination? What if our goal change on the highway of life? What if we decide that the destination we were looking for all along is not really what we want? It's questions like that, that have me in my glass maze a little disoriented sometimes. I know people that have went to school for biology and scientific things but are sitting behind a desk doing the exact opposite of what they studied years for. Right now I'm studying in TESC and going for my Science of Business in Administration (BSBA). Is that really what I would turn out to be in life. What if I become a music producer or something I don't know(I wish). I know that we get these bumps in the road, The learning process, the highway of life and have to keep on moving the best way we know how. What happens when it becomes too difficult to move any further? Shall we settle for what we've accomplished so far or should we go further and further until every bone in our body aches from our tenacity and perseverance. Well like I've always been taught, it is over until the... wo wo wo wo wo. I cant say that someone may get offended. So I'll say this, it isn't over until it's over. So as long as I'm learning and having fun in this journey in this glass maze, on this highway of life, I'll keep on moving and learning more and more and laying my breadcrumbs down and keeping all of my options open and all detours carefully routed.

No comments:

Post a Comment