Thursday, April 2, 2009

Learning Habits

I've heard something about lifelong learning in the past and it was really vague to me what exactly it was up until this point. I guess this part of the learning process is essential when focusing on success. I know that in my experience in becoming successful, I've started with my goals and destinations in life. Well I didn't exactly start out achieving them but I did have some small ones lined up in front of much larger ones. The way that 7 1/2 habits explained the lifelong successful learners was pretty neat. I like the illustrations and colorful themes used to make the whole thing a fun experience in learning. My hardest thing to defeat in learning is the part where I forget to stop having fun. I'm just full of energy and laughter at the wrong times. The third habit, viewing problems as challenges is definitely a great learning process. It helped me get over many troubling situation that I've faced in my past and obtain the ability to preserver.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're one step closer to your MP3 player! I subscribed to your blog and will use it to track your progress through the program. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An MP3 Player cool!!! I thought we were gonna get the one that was in the young man hand that day at the meeting. Uh maybe that is the one. Okay well since I'm going to get one I might as well use my time wisely and post all types of things. I wonder what should I put inside these blogs and stuff. I'm really still trying to figure out why they'd use the word blog instead of a word like. ALOTOFDATAONAWEBPAGEFORMANYTOVIEW. Or something shorta like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun is part of the learning process too...remember that.

    Yoshimoto

    ReplyDelete